Sunday, March 1, 2009

Things to look forward to in March

March has always been one of my favorite times of year. Here are some of the fun things that I have to look forward to this month. 

  • March 3-5: Theresa and Chris's baby, Logan, is due March 3rd. If he doesn't come then, Theresa will be induced on March 5th. I can't wait to meet that new baby.
  • March 12: My 27th birthday
  • March 16: Our ultrasound (to determine the sex of the baby)! I will be 18 weeks pregnant this week.
  • March 17: Univ. of Houston (David) plays Lamar in baseball here at Lamar.
  • March 22: Spring Break, yay!
  • March 27: Weekend trip to New Orleans for baseball game

Not to mention that after Spring Break, school will be out in about two months! 

3 comments:

Julia and Cody said...

Another important March event: Logan's arrival!!

Julia and Cody said...

Crazy.. you changed it right as I was typing that....

Theresa, Chris, Aidan and Logan said...

What a wonderful, crazy month!!

Don't count on Logan coming before the 5th!!