Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Our Wedding February 25, 2006

So today is our three year wedding anniversary. I am so glad to be married to such a sweet man. I got a surprise from him today at work. He sent me an edible arrangement that is just so precious. It has pineapples shaped like flowers, strawberries, grapes and chocolate covered apple slices...yum!
I am just so happy with my life right now. As I look back on the last three years I have some great memories; from trips we have taken, to fun times with both our families, and some rough times too, with the death of my Aunt Kathy and Justin's brother being diagnosed with Leukemia. All of these things have brought us closer as a couple and have helped us to truly know one another. I am so thankful for this pregnancy and couldn't ask for a more loving, doting husband. He is patient through all my moods and is always doing things to make life easy for me. I hope my child grows up to be just like him.


Here is a look back...


Our rehearsal dinner at The Schooner.
Our honeymoon in Tennessee. This was taken after our helicopter ride over the mountains. Justin planned it so that we would be in the helicopter for the sunset. Sunset on our cruise to the Caribbean.
Taken at my brother's wedding last May.
It was so fun playing softball together last summer. Christmas 2008.


Happiness......



4 comments:

Julia and Cody said...

So jealous about the Edible Arrangement!! It looks delicious! Happy Anniversary you guys - love you both!

Chelsea and Greg said...

this is the sweetest post!!! you guys are precious! I love you both lots and hope we can see each other soon!! we need to play some loaded questions!!! haha

Chels

Cliff & Kim said...

I loved the pictures.....I enjoyed reading it all!

thecleggfamily said...

happy anniversary! i'm so happy you are having a wonderful pregnancy. it's such an exciting time!!