Saturday, March 14, 2009

Finally!

This was taken during my fourteenth week of pregnancy. I was desperately wishing for a baby bump.And this is me at 17 weeks and 5 days. I am starting to show and actually excited to buy maternity clothes.

I am definitely starting to feel the baby move every now and then. It's hard to explain but it feels like tiny air bubbles or little muscle twinges. I usually feel it in the afternoon if I sit still at my desk or in the evening when I'm on the couch.

Only two days until our ultrasound!
(New pictures of Logan Rucker added below!!)

2 comments:

Julia and Cody said...

I'm glad you can finally see your bump! I can't wait for Monday - I'm very ready to find out if I have a niece or nephew. I saw something on TV if you have a boy that you need - a Peepee Teepee! Google it.. it's funny...

Jamie said...

you look great!