Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Is this TMI?

We went to the doctor today and found out I am 1 cm dilated... probably too much information for the blog, but I don't care. I'm excited! And I wanted to say thanks to you girls who gave me encouragement a couple of posts ago when I was freaking out about the baby's size. You all made me feel a lot better. Today the doctor said that the baby isn't quite as big as she had previously said. So, I think I may have been worrying too much about nothing. 

18 days till D-day!

2 comments:

Theresa, Chris, Aidan and Logan said...

No it is not TMI - you HAVE to share these things with those of us who don't live there!! Plus, I have blogged about far worse things as far as TMI goes. It's all part of the fun. :)

I am so escited for you. Yay - your body is getting ready for you to meet that baby girl!

Can't wait to see you this weekend!

Chelsea and Greg said...

I am so excited for you guys!! Your little girl is going to be PRECIOUS!!! Can't wait to see her!
-Chelsea