Sunday, February 15, 2009

Our baby's the size of a lemon!

I am now beginning my 14th week of pregnancy. This marks the official beginning of my second trimester and I am feeling great! The first few weeks weren't bad. I was just really tired all the time. Now, I finally have my energy back. In fact, Justin and I went shopping in Houston yesterday for Valentine's day. Just a few weeks ago, I wouldn't even have wanted to leave the house on the weekend. All I wanted to do was lay around. I am thankful that that is over...for now.  But, I have to say I am very lucky because I never felt one single moment of morning sickness. A lot of people say I am soo lucky, and then there are some that say they were never sick either. I can't believe I am one of the lucky ones. In fact, I barely have any symptoms of pregnancy, but I'm not complaining. I just can't wait until I can post some pictures of my growing belly. 

7 comments:

leiGh said...

Hey Carrie! Congratulations on your pregnancy! SO EXCITING! I was one of those UNlucky ones and had nausea for 24 weeks when i was pregnant with Glory. Glad to know you are feeling so great. :D

Carrie Murphy said...

Thanks Leigh! Your daughter is precious. I love checking in on your blog.

Julia and Cody said...

I went to Janie and Jack yesterday. They have the cutest stuff ever! The little girl dresses and sweaters were precious - so have a girl! : )

Carrie Murphy said...

If I do, you can buy her first outfit from there...deal?

Julia and Cody said...

We'll see.. the teeny tiny sweater was $48 by itself! But it sure was cute!!

Theresa, Chris, Aidan and Logan said...

Yay for 2nd trimester energy!!!! I am also glad you did not get sick. I was very happy to be one of the lucky ones too! And, I can't wait for you to show either! In a couple of weeks I will be able to lend you some maternity clothes - if you still want them.

thecleggfamily said...

i had no signs of pregnancy with madison either except being tired...and yes, you are exhausted. with noah...i had 22 weeks of morning sickness and it was a NIGHTMARE!!! be thankful and enjoy every second...it's the most amazing experience to watch God's miracle growing inside of you!!!