Thursday, February 3, 2011

New Developments

I went to my WW meeting today at noon. Justin couldn't go because of work, but lucky me, I had jury duty and got dismissed at 10:45!! So I had the rest of the day off. I went to the grocery store to stock up on meals for the weekend and stopped by WW to weigh. I lost 1.6 lbs, again. This brings me to a grand total of 3.2 lbs so far in two weeks. It's a start.

In other news....we've put our townhouse up for sale!!! We are excited and nervous, but taking it one day at a time. We aren't in a hurry to sell because we haven't found a house we want to buy yet, but I believe it will all work itself out. We were supposed to go look at some houses with a realtor tonight, but it looks like icy weather will keep us at home instead.


We are definitely outgrowing our little place and need to move, but it's bittersweet thinking about leaving. We have lots of memories from our 5 years of living here. I will always love my first little house....tear.

No comments: