Friday, January 28, 2011

Ohhh so Unfair!

Justin and I had a great night weighing in at last night's WW meeting. However, is it fair that he more than tripled my weight loss????  He ended up losing 6 lbs. his first week, while I lost a measley 1.6. I'm happy for my 1.6 victory but it still doesn't seem fair.

This week, I am going to try to get in some exercise. I might have to break out the Wii Fit or the old Biggest Loser Workout DVD and drag myself kicking and screaming to do it. I really hate the idea of exercise, but I know once I start, it will become easier. I've been here before! And, I've learned to like exercising before, but I'm just not feelin' it. I need motivation!!! Maybe thinking about Justin's 6 lbs. will motivate me. We'll see.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Girl we blogged about the same thing! I know its so frustrating that guys can loose weight faster than we can. I am right there with you on working out. I am having to force myself to do it more consistently. I got out of the habit. Keep me posted on how working out goes! Have a great day!