Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day

This was my first Mother's Day. It was such a great day. I couldn't ask for a more wonderful family. Here is a picture of Justin and Katelyn and the flowers they sent me.
Mother's Day morning at church was so special. Justin and I got baptised together in our church (It was his first time and mine was a rededication and a symbol of our family committing ourselves to the Lord together.) Then we dedicated Katelyn to God and promised to raise her in a Godly home and teach her the ways of the Christian faith. (pics to come!)

1 comment:

thecleggfamily said...

such a special thing to do on your first mother's day! something you will never forget!!! enjoy every second with your little girl...my kids get teeth when they are way older!! i'm like you always thinking they are coming and they never do. madison was seriously 16 months when her first teeth popped through and noah was over 12 months!