Monday, May 17, 2010

Funny Story about Shoes

We've been bringing Katelyn to the nursery on Sunday mornings for the past couple of months. It feels so good to be back at church on a regular basis. Anyway, I had her dressed in a cute outfit my mom had given her a few weeks back. I also had put her in some cute gold sandals. When I went to pick her up I didn't notice her sandals were missing, but on the way to the car I realized it. I looked in her bag but I didn't see them there, so I went back to see if they were in the nursery. I asked the lady in the nursery if she had seen the sandals, and she got a funny look on her face. She started laughing and said that she thought the sandals belonged to this other baby because she had them in her mouth! So she had put the sandals on her. Ha! I thought that it was too cute that somehow Katelyn's shoes were taken off (either by her or the other baby) and the other baby was playing with them. That sneaky little baby just wanted those cute gold sandals. Who could blame her?

No comments: