Wednesday, September 16, 2009

What's Goin' On

So I have neglected the blog, but for good reason. Having a newborn requires sooo much of my energy that I barely have energy left for anything else. We are working out some feeding issues with Katelyn. She is having problems with acid reflux that we are trying to resolve. It's emotionally draining when your baby has trouble eating. Hopefully, the formula combined with her medicine will help. Keep us in your prayers as we work on our issues. I'll leave you with a couple pictures of my beautiful baby.







 

3 comments:

Baby Copty said...

She is just georgeous! I hope her feeding works out soon. I know it is trying, but this is only for a season. Hang in there!

Theresa, Chris, Aidan and Logan said...

Aahhh! She has changed so much!! Beautiful!! I have to get down there to see her. Keep it up girl - and yes, it is just a season. It is hard, but you guys will be on to other things soon enough. Let me know if you need anything!

Chelsea and Greg said...

Wow, she is so beautiful!!!! I am so happy for you guys! I can't wait to meet her, she is such a cutie!!! =)
Hopefully we can meet up sometime soon!! Miss you guys!