Friday, August 22, 2008

Sigh.....

That is what I am doing as I sit here on my couch after a long week of getting my classroom ready for the first day of school on Monday. I moved classrooms which meant cleaning out my new room before moving in, moving all my stuff, and then setting everything up in between meetings and of course, visiting with my other teacher friends. I have finally finished and everything looks just like I want it. I can say that I am actually ready for school to start. I have a good feeling about this year. I know the job can be trying and stressful at times, but I want to keep a positive outlook and try not to get too stressed by the little things. So...that's what I'm going to do! 

3 comments:

Jamie said...

What school are you at now? Stll teaching 4th?

Theresa, Chris, Aidan and Logan said...

How is it going? Do you have a good class??

Conry Family said...

OH my goodness! i did not know you had a blog you sneaky little thing! So fun! I'm glad I will get to keep up with you now:)-katy