Saturday, August 9, 2008

Aimee, Julia, and Carrie's Day o' Fun

I was so happy that Aimee came to spend the night with me this past Wednesday. Julia and I took her to Club Flech to paint pottery. The pictures are of our pottery before they put it in the kiln. It should come out bright and shiny and the colors will be a lot different than they look. We had a great time pretending to be artists.

Later, Justin joined us as we went bowling at Crossroads. We had fun bowling and acting silly. Aimee actually beat my score!!!



3 comments:

Theresa, Chris, Aidan and Logan said...

Yeah! I am so glad you created a blog!!! I just love painting pottery - such a blast.

Jamie said...

Woo-hoo! Glad you are blogging! It's good to catch up with you :)

Anonymous said...

I just stumbled across your blog - how fun! Can't wait to see the pottery tomorrow (especially that kitty bank)!! I feel like we need a blog now since every other family member has one....