Thursday, October 22, 2009

Firsts

Katelyn had some "firsts" today. This morning she rolled over! I didn't think she would really do it, but I had her laying on her back playing like she does every morning. All of a sudden she rolled over on her side and struggled a minute, then flipped over to her tummy. Of course I didn't have the camera ready and later when I tried to get her to do it again, she only made it to her side. 

Also, she sat in her Bumbo seat for the first time today. I only let her sit for a minute because she really isn't ready to hold her head up for a long time. But she looked oh so cute and really loved it!

1 comment:

Glenda said...

Hi, How cute is Katelyn Rose,....
Cute, Cute, Cute! Thanks for the pictures, story and blog. So great! Hugs for her.

Love, Aunt Glenda