Tuesday, June 2, 2009

3D Ultrasound

Well, we were hoping to get lots of pictures of the baby today, but it seems our daughter is stubborn and a sound sleeper. Katelyn was sleeping on her stomach with her hand over her face the whole time the ultrasound technician was trying to get pictures. We even tried to agitate her by poking around on my belly and then tried waking her up with caffeine from a Coke. She wasn't having any of this. She did not cooperate, so we will try again next Friday at 9:00. 

Of course, she's been moving around since we got home. Nice timing huh?

2 comments:

Conry Family said...

Oh Carrie, I'm so sorry! I know how much you were probably looking forward to that! Don't worry, you will see her beautiful face, soon:) You know, they really do look like their 3D sonograms! Brooks was asleep when we had our sonogram, and even now I look at him when he is sleeping and he looks so much like that picture! I hope she cooperates for you on Friday!

thecleggfamily said...

i always eat a candy bar and drink coffee before my ultrasounds, but then again, my kids are usually all over the place and moving so much it's hard to get a pic!! hope she has better timing on friday. so amazing to see in 3D/4D. it's like meeting your child for the first time!!!