Saturday, May 2, 2009

Pregnant Pictures

This picture is me at 23 weeks pregnant. I have to keep reminding myself that my body is growing for a very good reason, but it's still difficult to see the number on the scale go up and up. 

This is me at 24 weeks, almost 25. Notice the wall in the background. My mom just finished painting it pink and it turned out beautiful. Hopefully we will get our furniture in soon. 

I am looking forward to my first baby shower this Wednesday. My friends at school are throwing the shower for me and I am so excited about it. Count on lots of pictures!

6 comments:

Corby Brooks said...

It was great seeing you today! You look great! I know you are just so excited!!

Conry Family said...

Girl you look awesome! I was just thinking about you today and I was going to send you a message that we needed more preggo pics from you! Then I check your blog and here they are!

Jamie said...

You look great! Don't you love maternity shirts :)

Carrie Murphy said...

Thanks girls! And YES I do love maternity shirts..and jeans!

Carrie Murphy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
thecleggfamily said...

you look amazing! it is hard to see the scale go up, but it does go back down AND you have such a sweet little baby from it!!!! can't wait to meet your sweet little girl.